Norwex Basic Package - Microfiber Antibacterial - Glass Window Cleaning Cloth and Household Enviro Dusting Cloth Colors May Vary
Color: *Purple, pink, green, blue, grey*
- Norwex antibacterial EnviroCloth removes dust, dirt and grease from all washable surfaces using only water-no chemicals!
- Norwex Microfiber has the ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface when following the proper care and use instructions. Our super-absorbent EnviroCloth picks up dust particles and traps them in the cloth until you rinse it out. Then BacLockTM* in the cloth goes to work to self-purify and inhibit odors from bacteria, mold and mildew growth within the cloth.
- Window Cloth Our hard-working Window Cloth gets windows, mirrors, shower doors, glass tables, crystal, granite countertops, jewelry, brushed and stainless steel, chrome, knickknacks, patio tables and shiny surfaces sparkling clean with only water. BacLockTM* in the cloth-our micro silver antibacterial agent-goes to work to self-purify and inhibit bacterial odors, mold and mildew growth within the cloth.
- Envirocloth measures 35 cm x 35 cm / 13.78" x 13.78" Window cloth measures 45 cm x 45 cm / 17.72" x 17.72" COLORS MAY VARY: PINK, PURPLE, GREEN, BLUE, PURPLE
- **Contains BacLockTM, an antibacterial agent for self-cleansing purposes only. The agent is solely designed to inhibit odor from bacteria, mold and/or mildew growth within the product.**
Details: Envirocloth: Removes EVERYTHING from all surfaces. The BacLock* in the cloth-our micro silver antibacterial agent-goes to work to self- purify and inhibit odors from bacteria, mold and mildew growth within the cloth within 24 hours so that it is ready to use again. Cuts cleaning time in half by using only water Traps dust and grime in the cloth and leaves surfaces cleaner, so you won't have to clean as often Used dry for dusting, it creates static electricity that lifts the smallest particles of dust and dirt up into the cloth and prevents them from resettling on surfaces. Used damp for general cleaning and heavily soiled areas, it picks up everything using water. Cleaned surfaces become so clean that new dirt and dust do not return as quickly. Cleans any surface that would normally be cleaned with soap and water, including bathrooms (taps, sinks, tubs, counters, toilets and more), walls, windows, floors, vehicles, toys, tools, kitchen appliances and surfaces, outdoor furniture and much more. Use dry to attract dust and dirt particles, and wet to wipe away dirt and debris from all washable surfaces using only water. Fold the cloth so you have eight clean sides to work with. Wipe with even strokes. Window Cloth: To clean glass, lightly mist the surface with water and polish with a dry Window Cloth. For heavily soiled surfaces, first clean with a moist EnviroCloth, then finish with the Window Cloth, wiping in the same direction as the grain. Slightly dirty microfiber can be washed with Norwex Dishwashing Liquid under warm running water and used again before laundering. Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets when laundering. For deep, stubborn stains or odors, microfiber can be boiled for 10 minutes to allow fibers to swell and release the debris. Rinse thoroughly after washing and air or machine dry. Do not use on anti-glare coated surfaces.